Friday, August 12, 2011

The bloggy magic...

...is pretty much gone.

Probably not forever. I mean, it's not like I know. But what I do know is that blogging just doesn't have any appeal right now. I seem to prefer restricting my ramblings to my internal monlogue. If I were to blog right now, it would only be to say things like:

I went to work. It was busy/boring. I went home, played with the dog, hung out, and maybe did some cleaning or writing. Then, if it's the weekend, I went to work again. Night jobs are crazy. The shift was busy/boring.

And it isn't as if my life is really as terribly dull as that sounds, but I don't have the energy to go into more detail. Maybe it's just blogging itself that's boring right now. And I guess it's started to feel really narcissistic to me, too, which doesn't make much sense because I adore reading other people's blogs. Go figure.

Anyway, though, I'm done with this for now. No more even thinking about blogging for me for a while, unless something comes up that I just desperately need to post. Which probably won't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment